[Rack] Piping social media

Carlos Sosa gnusosa at gnusosa.net
Thu Sep 18 17:49:09 UTC 2014

Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> writes:

> If someone can provide me with a nicer RSS feed of the announce list
> that isn't through mail-archive.com, I'll be happy to use that instead.

  Have you seen the feeds of the noisebridge mailing-list in gmane, for
  intance, http://gmane.org/find.php?list=noisebridge.

  Here's the link for the RSS feed of announce:
  http://rss.gmane.org/messages/excerpts/gmane.org.region.san-francisco.noisebridge.announce

  You can find other formats of RSS feeds for announce here:
  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.region.san-francisco.noisebridge.announce

  Gmane also aggregates the general and rack mailing-list.

  IMHO, we should use this instead of having a designed project or any
  other service that we need to take care of.

  Best regards,
  -- Carlos Sosa