[Rack] New POE Injector installed

Victoria Fierce tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sun Dec 11 20:04:00 UTC 2016

Howdy, rack!

Today I installed an 8 port passive PoE injector and replaced the three
existing PoE injectors, one of which had previously died. The two
remaining good injectors are stashed in the rack in case we need a
backup.

Today I'll also be taking the access points and pointing them at our
own CloudKey device I insalled last weekend. This should complete our
migration off of starset.net infrastructure and onto noisebridge infra.
I understand that a new external VM will get stood up in the future
that can host the unifi controller instead of this cloud key device, so
we'll move things again when it comes to it.