[Rack] Fwd: Mounting antennas on Noisebridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jan 22 23:46:16 UTC 2016

Hi Max. Maybe a meet up at Noisebridge would be in order to figure out what
is and isn't possible. Some of us have been meeting up at Noisebridge every
other Thursday night to review our todo list of crap to fix in the space,
that might be the best time. The next one we're meeting up on is the 28th
of this month. We can checkout the current setup on the roof and review
some of the things we want to eventually do/clean up, plus stuff from your
previous email.

Rubin
rubin at starset.net