[Rack] Sonic link has been cancelled

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Mar 8 18:32:07 UTC 2016

With a tearful farewell we say goodbye to Sonic.net as an ISP.

We've been utilizing them as a primary and back up link for several years
now, but since the Monkeybrains gigabit laser has gotten installed (and
subsequent reconfiguration of our router which broke fail over) we just
haven't used them. Also at some point in the last few months something
happened to the copper going down the basement where it just seems like our
link hasn't been working.

Anyhow, they're sad to see us go but will let us know when they're offering
fiber in the area.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net