[Rack] ratchet just got dist-upgrade'd

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Mar 10 06:29:30 UTC 2016

hey folks,

Just a heads up that I ran a Debian upgrade on Ratchet to bring us up to
latest stable. Things appear to be in order - only issue I could find was
due to a missed apt source for nginx-passenger which runs our donations
website, but this has now been resolved.

If you rely on services on ratchet you should check that they're all still
alive.

Sidenote: I want to deprecate ratchet in the near future - the box has
become a dumping ground of a bunch of undocumented services which are a
pain to maintain. I'll be sharing the ansible playbook that I have been
working on to deploy the donations infrastructure elsewhere such that
others can fork and add their own services to the host with ease.

cheers,