[Rack] ratchet just got dist-upgrade'd

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Mar 10 20:01:29 UTC 2016

yey! that's been long on my TODO list to allow us to easily move off m2.

github works for me as a place to store the ansible repo. I've used
git-crypt[0] in the past to keep seekrits secure in git repos while
still allowing them to be versioned. Alternatively there's ansible's
vault functionality but that
  a) requires disseminating a pre-shared key instead of just adding
someone's GPG key to the repo like w/ git-crypt
  b) isn't as comprehensive as I'd like - only seems to support
encrypting ansible variable files, but not artifact files like certs.

RE the wiki: we're *horribly* out of date on our mediawiki install. I
have a copy of the codebase and a database backup ready to go to
replicate the wiki somewhere such that we can test upgrading it. plan is
to spin up a cheap VPS somewhere to play with this ahead of running an
actual upgrade.

Ben Kochie: