[Rack] Fw: NoisebridgeChinaTrip2 - Noisebridgehttps://www.noisebridge.net/

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jul 29 19:26:34 UTC 2017

That's just spam as far as I can tell, the email doesn't contain a valid
link and the text per google translate is:

	Your product sold out, who is in use, you have studied it? Have
	you ever thought of finding end users directly?

	Small language country customers have you developed? Can your
	salesman find what is it?

	We can help you, whether it is end users, or small language
	country customers we can help you find?

	Help you solve the customer resource issues you want to develop,
	and provide development tools and transformation skills
	training, one-stop service.

	If you want to develop these customers, but not search, search
	incomplete, come to us. What kind of customer do you want to
	talk to?

followed by QQ contact info.

-andy