[Rack] Hi all :)

Jeremy Rollinson jeremy at rollinson.me
Fri Mar 17 01:05:09 UTC 2017

As a newbie I'd like to say hi to my fellow network folks and share a bit
of background....

I'm a network generalist with speciality in building wireless backbone and
high density WiFi networks for events. That I've been doing for about 10
years in the UK/US/Australia. Before that I ran a WiFi supplies company in
lovely Wales (Home) and before that worked for a Cisco partner.

I have learned mostly from other people and by breaking things. I break
things way less now.

Hello or 'Hwyl' as we say in Wales. I'm always happy to help out in any way
on anything networky.

JR

--
Jeremy Rollinson