[Redshirts] Friday 9-midnite

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:06:36 UTC 2013

hi you's

some bullet points:

  *
    the toilet seat in the large bathroom was broken
  *
    no dramas tonite
  *
    some new visitors, a couple, of color, dude's name Curtis, asked to
    use the restroom, which i allowed. Curtis asked if he could burn
    some CD's sometime, and i said, "not sure we have a burner, and this
    place is really for learning, teaching, and making." I stepped away
    for a moment, and when I looked back Curtis was holding an oversized
    fake diamond, saying "i'm giving this to you." Did we already have
    an oversized fake diamond near the front desk? Later, i found the
    two of them in the stairwell with a crack pipe, seemed about ready
    to fire it up. i said "no smoking of anything in the stairwell", and
    went to get a taco. When i came back to NB, Curtis was gone but the
    girl was still in the stairwell. She asked if she could change her
    clothes upstairs. She said, "i heard i could", i said "no, and sorry
    but you cannot hang out in the stairwell." She left with no incident.
  * Watch the Discuss list for my audio interviews.

--

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!