[Redshirts] tuesday report

Dana dsniezko at sonic.net
Wed Aug 7 07:35:58 UTC 2013

I was feeling a bit ill but got to Noisebridge early in my time gave a
few tours, welcomed some new people, issued 1 code.

There was hacking and a lively meeting tonight but also after several
quiet weeks I feel an uptick in non-hacking / non-participatory behavior
in the space.

Of particular note: Chase the dog was camping in the electron
microscope/dj booth with no owner present, possibly had injured paws
from being overwalked. The dog growled at me when I approached the room.
Martin said he was taking care of Chase, a few folks remarked that dog
should not be at the space but owner (Zach?) wasn't around to answer
this.

For the next few weeks I won't be able to stay late, but will be around
earlier for Arduino/LED workshop. I have some leads on folks who might
be willing to fill in.

- dana