[Redshirts] Tuesday Updates

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:04:49 UTC 2013

On 8/14/2013 8:55 AM, Dana wrote:
> Re: DJ Booth / Electron Microscope room - I wish it were used for
> biohacking or electron microscopy more than camping.

you needn't wish-- no living at NB is policy, right?

> I think it's a consistent trouble spot for Noisebridge because it is
> so secluded. I would love to do-ocratically dismantle or open this
> space up somehow.

i suggest that this goes under the "Noisebridge can have nice things"
category. If something is being misused, we shouldn't dismantle it as a
way of eliminating the misuse-- that just deprives the rest of the
community of the resource. Taken to it's conclusion, that would mean
dismantling all of Noisebridge.

We need to effectively address the misuse.

--

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!