[Redshirts] Shift Report

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jul 5 08:23:22 UTC 2013

I got to Noisebridge early this afternoon, with the intention of spending
some quality time with the mill before my shift started.  I found that my
door code didn't get me in, and the key didn't work, et cetera.

Little did I know that the gate was actually broken, and just pushes open
for anyone who wants to wander in.

I went over to the Sycamore and partook of bottomless Mimosas for a while,
and posted my problems to the mailing list.  Leif responded by showing up
and figuring out what was going on.

The door remains broken, in that keys do not work, door codes do not work,
and the door does not latch properly, rendering the other two states moot.

I helped Mark clear the shop of a large quantity of unneeded but in-the-way
scrap wood, which we put in the "Rebase: going to the dump" area.

Several people complained about 9:45 that the internet was down; i reported
this to rack at lists.noisebridge.net, and a few minutes later SuperQ showed
up and made the internet work.

I was in a crappy mood all day, so I was probably more short and
argumentative with people than I ought to have been.

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700