[Redshirts] Scheduling: Week of July 8 - July 14

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sun Jul 7 22:57:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As usual, we have a Friday to fill; any of you with nothing to do on Friday
night should feel free to step up!

Additionally, we talked at the Wednesday meeting about a second shift,
8-10pm on weekday nights, so that the space would have coverage from
Getting Off Work time to Midnight, and there would be two docents there
during the busiest time, from 8 to 10.  This means that there are 5 new
shifts to fill each week!

Daravinne agreed to fill the 6 to 10 shift on Mondays; this leaves four
more opportunities to stand a shift!  And remember, just because you
volunteer for a night this week doesn't necessarily mean that you're on the
hook for that night forever.

Once more, currently unstaffed:

* Tuesday 6-10pm
* Wednesday 6-10pm
* Thursday 6-10pm
* Friday 6-10pm
* Friday 8-Midnight

Please answer the call!  ;)

--S

PS, shirts should be arriving this week some time.

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700