[Redshirts] Scheduling

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Mon Jul 22 02:39:28 UTC 2013

Hi Redshirts,

We have gaps in our schedule.

In addition to the Friday and Sunday night gaps, Lief is going to be out of
the country, so we have a Wednesday night gap for a little while.  Anybody
who can help out (I'm looking at you, non-shift-standing lurkers) is
encouraged to sign up.

Danny volunteered for a shift this week, not sure which one.

Anyway, let me know if you can take a shift or two, and try and talk your
friends into helping out.

There are red shirts, by the way; if you are standing a regular shift and
want one, ask someone who is wearing one where to find 'em ;)

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700