[Redshirts] Shifts

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Tue Jun 25 01:36:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

As far as I know, the shifts people have signed up for are as follows:

Mon 2000 - 0000: JC
Thu 2000 - 0000: Shannon
Sat 2000 - 0000: Dru

The first staffing priorities I have are the 8pm - Midnight shifts every
day.  Staffing these would mean that there was an after-work time period
when everybody could reliably show up and hack on shit without worrying
about whether things are going to go sideways while they try to solder.

After we get all seven evenings staffed, I think the next priority becomes
Wakeup Crew:  Showing up at 0800 or so and making sure that everybody who
may have accidentally fallen asleep after midnight is ambulatory before
early hackers show up.

I kind of like the idea of leaving midnight to 8:00am or so permanently
unstaffed, that way Late Nights At Noisebridge can remain unstructured and
sort of mysterious and a little dangerous, which is its own kind of
alluring.

I have not found an online calendar that Makes Me Happy yet; if none
appears in the next day or so, I'm going to create a Google Calendar and
share it with all of you, as well as making it available via some web page.

So far I am ordering:

2x medium
2x women's large
2x 2Xlarge (JC, are you a 2x as well?)