[Redshirts] Unfilled shifts this week

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sun Jun 30 22:08:22 UTC 2013

Hi Docents,

This is what promises to be a weekly plea to fill unfilled shifts.  It
looks like there is an open shift Friday night; is anybody interested in
filling it? This in no way obligates you to fill future Friday shifts.

Is anybody on the schedule this week for a shift they can't do? Please let
the list know as soon as possible so we can find a replacement.

Finally, some people have suggested that we should double up and have two
people every evening.  At the same time, others have suggested earlier
shifts... what does everyone think of having a 6 to 10 shift overlapping
the 8 to 12 shift, so there is coverage all evening and double coverage for
what is normally the busiest time slot, 8 to 10? Would people be willing to
sign up for earlier shifts?

Finally, nobody responded to the question about a meeting with an actual
preference of a night or time; how does Wednesday night at 8 at the
sycamore sound?

Thanks for all your efforts,

-S