[Redshirts] thursdaaaaaay

bfb at riseup.net bfb at riseup.net
Sun Oct 13 21:56:02 UTC 2013

Hmm, I was at a Noisebridge benefit with Monad until around 23:00 that night.

Daravinne, did Pigeon's behavior warrant a call to the police? Did they
threaten the safety of themselves or others at Noisebridge? It sounds to
me that Monad overreacted. It should not become common place to request
police assistance at Nosiebridge. -Kevin