[Redshirts] thursdaaaaaay

Dana dsniezko at sonic.net
Mon Oct 14 01:15:38 UTC 2013

This was my experience that night: We had a great coffee roasting
workshop, after (9:00pm?) Pigeon approached me and was pretty agitated
about being asked leave previous evenings at 11.

I tried to calm this person down & relax, relayed that it was the first
week for this policy, to bring concerns to a meeting or get to know some
members who'd be willing to vouch.

I went on to solder a bike light and rode home for the night, so wasn't
there to see what happened next, but apparently Pigeon also came by on
Friday, refused to leave:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/AskedToLeave#Friday_October_11_2013

- dana