[Redshirts] Conflict of Interest

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 22:56:00 UTC 2013

On 9/26/2013 3:07 PM, Dana Sniezko wrote:
> Anti harassment policy, text is here: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Consensus_Items_History

I do not see that it says anything about who may be in the space, as
Shannon described.

my only issue with this policy is that it throws out any kind of due
process.

"People violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the
space or the event at the discretion of any Noisebridge member."

No policy should enable anyone to expell anyone else, without the usual
"come to a meeting for resolution" option, and after that a mediation
option.

--

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!