[schemers] Scheme meetup not happening at Noisebridge on Sun - new time/location

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Jun 5 06:53:11 UTC 2011

The Scheme meetup [1] that's been happening on Sundays at Noisebridge
will now be meeting on a weekday (Weds at this point) in the Mountain
View / Castro Street area, most likely at Red Rock Cafe. The exact
time and location is somewhat in flux, but basically a weekday after
work in downtown Mountain View.

This change is not necessarily permanent...in general I like the idea
of having meetups in the 2169 mother ship. But weekends aren't very
free for me right now, so meeting after work during the week is better
(I work in Mountain View & the other couple of people who've been
meeting regularly live in the South Bay).

If anyone's interested in meeting up with us, please contact me.

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Schemers

John

--
John Magolske