[Security] noisebridgesec

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:21:27 UTC 2009

Micah, it's been updated Jaunty last I checked. If you want to check it, the
IP is 172.30.1.73 (assuming you can tunnel through pony or something).

Cool regarding the VMware! Also, if anyone would care to donate a bigger
HDD, that would rock.

The idea behind this is we have a workstation with a bunch of images all
running.... so say we have two linux images and a windows image, you could
either SSH into port 1000 and get the first linux image, SSH into 1001 and
get the second linux image, or RDP into port 1002 and get the Windows image.
I don't think we plan on running anything too system intensive (besides the
copy of windows) on here, so this should in theory work.

I'm also aiming to keep a repository of stuff like milw0rm and packetstorm
0day (and eventually malware) archived locally. This way, we could do a
session where we install a known vulnerable system (like an old copy of
wordpress), then run a bunch of exploits on it so people learn how this
stuff works.