[Security] Meetup tonight

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:00:01 UTC 2009

Sure. Want to take over the couches upstairs? I'm a little reluctant to do
it at Muddy Waters again.

A few topics for discussion:

   - CTF stuff-- we played with a CTF image last time. ddtek released all
   their images. I think it would be cool to set up a dedicated CTF box at NB.
   - Noisebridge hazardous network-- in the new NB, JSharp proposed setting
   up a hazardous network where everything including rooting systems and
   malware is fair game. How should this be implemented?
   - warzone -- mcfly from CCC and a few other people from spaces around the
   world are interested in setting up a worldwide VPN to link spaces together.
   We need to discuss implementation, security, etc.