[Sem] [Noisebridge-discuss] Linear Op Amps needed

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:23:20 UTC 2010

Regarding the linear op amp specs, according to an anonymous expert:

"The circuits work below 100 Khz and the video is likely to be slow scan
and does not need any special response properties beyond say about 200
KHz.

It looks like the scanning circuits use mid bandwidth in the microscope
and that the video terminal perhaps uses the most bandwidth in TV mode
and the
atigmatism and focus uses DC or to say very slow changes like knob
turning rates."

Chris

Sent from my iPhone