[Sem] <-----Noobie

Dani Williams daniwilliamsesq at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:05:01 UTC 2012

Hi:
     I am new to Noisebridge and electron microscopy. I want to learn more about both so I may be new but I am teachable. Is there anybody out there who could take the time to meet with me and talk about my being able to help bring the SEM back to life?

 Peace,
                    dani
williams
This
 email is confidential notwithstanding any purported agreements to the
contrary. Interception, recording and/or dissemination, in any manner,
by any one other than dani williams and/or the intended addressee, is an
 unprotected violation of dani williams's and /or the addressees', right
 to privacy and right to be free from illegal search and seizure.
Warning: I am a criminal lawyer so this dog has a big bite, as well as a
 growl and i don't always bark before i bite.