[Sem] <-----Noobie

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:51:13 UTC 2012

> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:14:23 -0700
> From: adi at hexapodia.org
> To: daniwilliamsesq at hotmail.com
> CC: sem at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Sem] <-----Noobie
>
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 09:05:01PM -0700, Dani Williams wrote:
> > Peace,
> > dani
> > williams
> > This
> > email is confidential notwithstanding any purported agreements to the
> > contrary. Interception, recording and/or dissemination, in any manner,
> > by any one other than dani williams and/or the intended addressee, is an
> > unprotected violation of dani williams's and /or the addressees', right
> > to privacy and right to be free from illegal search and seizure.
> > Warning: I am a criminal lawyer so this dog has a big bite, as well as a
> > growl and i don't always bark before i bite.
>
> Dani,
>
> Please do not send such purported confidentiality notifications to
> Noisebridge. Especially not to lists which are explicitly stated to be
> publicly archived. We explicitly do not agree to be bound by such and
> your statements to the contrary are without force.
>
> -andy

Hi Dani,

I realize that the text of your signature is an automated feature of your email, and doesn't really have bearing on the email you sent to the Noisebridge SEM list.  Andy is kinda sensitive to stuff like this.  Knowing Andy, I know that he doesn't mean you ill will when he wrote what he wrote, but as a list administrator of an anarchist organization, he is frustrated with notices that don't fit in with anarchist lists.

I hope you don't feel put off from Noisebridge as a result.

The person who brought the SEM to Noisebridge is Mike Kan.  Mike isn't into dealing with the SEM any more.  But there is someone else who comes to Noisebridge occasionally who may be:  Larry Ackerman, who I've cc-ed on this email.  Ask nicely, and maybe you can play together on the SEM.

Cheers,
Mitch.