[Sem] <-----Noobie

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:15:06 UTC 2012

Dani,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. The Noisebridge SEM is in perfect operational condition. That is, unless someone has abused it in my absence. We realized that the SEM, unto itself, is not enough to perform microscopy. We needed some infrastructure for specimen preparation and to diminish vibration. Those projects are underway but have taken a summer break. I'd love to meet you and see how you can help. Let's talk off the list.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone