[Sem] What's what on the SEM

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:53:52 UTC 2012

Hi Blake,

We have been meeting at Noisebridge on Wednesdays at 7pm.

The SEM is working well but we decided to focus on building out infrastructure for us to utilize it better.

We have a small room that we are remodeling. Help is needed there. The premise is to mount the SEM to the concrete wall to mitigate vibration.

We also are focusing on acquiring good specimens to study and specimen preparation. We need to build or acquire a sputter coater.

There is plenty to do so please come by.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone