[Sem] Purchasing a SEM

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 03:56:22 UTC 2013

Heyo,
For one reason or another I didn't get the use out of the noisebridge
SEM I was hoping for.  However, I am very serious about getting SEM
access and learning how to use one.  To that end, I am closing in on a
purchase of a similar SEM.  It will not kill me but will still cost a
pretty penny because of shipping.  If the noisebridge SEM is forlorn and
needs a new home (I know there was some talk of moving it elsewhere),
I'd be more than happy to take it.  Otherwise I'll go forward with my
purchase and look forward to collaborating with others.  As the purchase
will likely close within 24 hours, please give me a call to expedite
things if you have any input that could sway my purchasing decision.

John
650-863-4885