[Sem] "SEM room" flooring

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:45:28 UTC 2013

Heyo,
We have 3 people that are interested in trying to improve the flooring
in the enclosed space in the back of NB.  We've had a few suggestions
here and there but I haven't heard a strong move to anything.  Are there
any objections to us putting down a simple linoleum flooring today?  In
the worst case it wouldn't be hard to remove (although I don't know how
much it would cost).  The other suggestion I believe was to use raised
server room type flooring.  If it is raised it seems in the worst case
we could install that on top of the linoleum tile.  We are going to try
to get a single piece of possible since it would be cleaner and
otherwise use actual tiles.

John