[Sem] "SEM room" flooring

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:35:39 UTC 2013

Hi Larry,

We do not have a sputter coater and we would love one... even a broken one would help significantly.

As for the floor, the server room flooring could be the cheapest and easiest to install compared to other options.

The shipping on linoleum was going to be $174. That did not include cove sticks or the challenge of installing it. Rolls of flooring do not magically fit the space, thus it would be a puzzle of thin strips to glue down and there would be significant waste material. When I mentioned that the previous tile was dirty, as Alan will attest, it looked like a quarter inch of potting soil.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone