[Sem] Floor looks great. Lets fix the SEM.

Alan alan at halo.nu
Wed Feb 20 12:38:16 UTC 2013

I went into the science room the other day and was pleasantly surprise to see that a floor had been installed.  Great improvement!

Mike tells me that the SEM isn't currently working because the green high vacuum light never turns on.   I think the most likely reason is that a mouse chewed through a cable - The SEM was stored near the kitchen for awhile and there are a lot of mice around there.  It will be a lot safer from mice where it is now.

When is a good time to get together and troubleshoot the current issue so we can use the SEM?

-Alan