[Sem] Hello to SEM list

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:33:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
I recently found out that Noisebridge has a SEM and am interested in
learning how to use it.  I'm going to crawl through the message archives
and look at other documentation before posting some more but thought it
would be good to get the word out that there was some interest.  I've
spoken to Miloh who is also interested in learning to use it and we are
tentatively hoping to take a closer look at it and potentially fire it
up in a few weeks.  Of course, we know there are other people on this
list who have used it before and would appreciate any assistance
possible whether it be general pointers or even helping us out the first
time we use it.  Hope to see you around the space!

John