[Sem] A working SEM at last

Jeff Miller mysterylectricity at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 19:28:46 UTC 2017

Hi John,
Congratulations! Couple questions though, I see  a lot SEM pics at your link but it's not clear which you have taken. Did you get an EDAX system as well? Is it complete? Have you got it working?
Also if anyone is interested I may have a pair of Cambridge Stereoscan 200 SEMS available cheap to good home.
-Jeff