[Sewing] purchasing the machines

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Dec 22 02:21:20 UTC 2009

So the serger fix has reminded me, that we have not actually paid for
these machines yet.  We do have pledges, and Eric has given me his $50
(see
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Industrial_Sewing_Machine_Donations ).
 I figure it is probably about time to meet our commitment in this
regard, so give me da money!  And I'll give it to Henry.  Or if you
can't meet that pledge any more for some reason, let me know and I'll
put out the word for others who are able to help out with this.

I cc'd those who pledged but are not on the sewing mailing list.  If
you're still interested in sewing at NB and the industrial machines, why
not join the dedicated list?