[Sewing] SCoW tomorrow

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Aug 11 07:26:55 UTC 2010

It is possible that there may be some hat trimming going on tomorrow, as
some hatters were doing the shaping for hats last Saturday.  Mine,
unfortunately, did not meet my RIGOROUS HAT STANDARDS so I did not
complete it :(  I may possibly be doing a little production sewing of
these anklet things...

Unrelatedly, I was at Noisebridge tonight and saw that two of the
salespeople from Fabric Outlet had stopped by to use the industrial
machines!  I think that's great and I told them about SCoW and they may
come by.

Hope to see you all there, or anyway some of you :)

Rachel

----
7 PM Wednesdays
Noisebridge
2169 Mission, 3rd floor
at 18th st
Ring buzzer to right of gate

Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022