[Sewing] whoops, forgot the link

Miah Johnson miah at chia-pet.org
Wed Dec 15 03:23:57 UTC 2010

I dread a sewing machine with lcd's. Just because to me sewing
machines are one of those things you end up having forever and poorly
made lcd's always seem to die after a few years.

My mom gave me my sewing machine, she'd had it for years and she
bought it used. There are no LCD's and it works perfectly. Anyways, I
feel like I'm ranting..

Thanks
-Miah