[Sewing] Buying the industrial machines

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:20:13 UTC 2010

I was a starving student when we originally made the pledge rounds,
and am now a starving gee-I-should-be-paid-any-week-now employee of
the university. My posting approval has been delayed due to
bureaucratic bullshit, but once I'm actually getting paid like a
normal person, I plan to up my NB dues and I would love to contribute
to the sewing machine fund as well.  So... whenever the university
comes through, I'll let you know.  I can paypal at Rachel, right?

-K