[Sewing] Serger broken again, same problem

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:03:20 UTC 2010

Definitely not. This was totally standard usage.  Two layers of normal
weight fabric.  I could feel something catching a little bit when I
moved the presser foot before it broke, but I couldn't figure out what
it was.

It really seems like that piece was slipping gradually and coming into
contact with something it shouldn't, so it was just a matter of time
before it would break again.

-Kelly