[Sewing] rearrangement of space

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jan 26 01:22:30 UTC 2010

I should have sent this on friday but forgot.  During the last bits of
the cleaning party, Trista and I, with help from Ian on broom and many
people on book-box carting, changed how the sewing area is arranged.
the cutting/ironing table is now in the corner behind the pillar, with
space on all sides so you can walk around it.  The home sewing machine
and its table are now more or less where the cutting table was.  The
Jukis are still where they have been.  There is a new shiny (read old
but not too decrepit) chest of drawers for Whatever, in the corner
behind the cutting table, and I sorted (but haven't yet labeled) the
plastic rolly bins and put most of the supplies away into them.

Let's see how this arrangement works, and tweak it as needed.

Rachel