[Sewing] Serger broken again, same problem

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jan 12 01:55:11 UTC 2010

Serger fixed again.  Billy didn't have a good idea about why the same
part would have broken under the circumstances you describe.  He said
that the adjustment of a different part of the machine was off (a
different looper was too high), and the timing was off too.  He fixed
these things and maybe it will be OK now... He also adjusted the foot
pedal so it is a little more sensitive now and you can make it go slow a
bit more easily.

I paid him $70 and I'll cover it unless anyone else wants to kick in.  I
figured it was OK because of the rest of the inspection and adjustments
he did above replacing the broken part.

Rachel