[Sewing] scow tomorrow?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jan 19 23:07:22 UTC 2010

Awesome!  I have to admit I've only ever made lingerie on
straight-stitch machines, never a serger.  Do you have pictures, or the
actual panties still around?  SHOW ME YOUR PANTIES KELLY!!!!

Um.

Yes I'll be there tomorrow, and possibly some people from my other,
previous-to-Noisebridge SCoW list.  Bring anyone!

Rachel