[Sewing] Large tent available for material

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Jun 4 06:12:30 UTC 2010

My friend Ty writes,

I have what seems like a primo craft supply item and I thought of you.
It's a huge 6+ person Eureka tent and fly. No poles, some small rips and
repairs, permanently encrusted with playa -- in other words, not so
useful as a tent, but probably useful to someone who needs many many
yards of quality nylon, much of it waterproof (fly & floor). Are you
that person?

I'm not that person but maybe someone of you is?  Let me know if you
want this and I'll put you in touch with Ty.

Rachel