[Sewing] Come craft! SCoW tomorrow

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jun 16 07:08:47 UTC 2010

I've got a different kind of project I'm going to be working on
tomorrow: a scale model (in cardboard & foam core) of this awesome
thing, in preparation for making a life-size one:

http://www.archdaily.com/60921/roll-it-experimental-housing-university-of-karlsruhe/

I'm collaborating with Quirk (come meet her!) and Zedd, who may or may
not be there.  We could use another set of hands or two, actually, if
you are interested in building something like this...

OR if you have a knitting project or other item that may be more...
scow-traditional?  bring it and hang out!

Rachel

----
7 PM Wednesdays
Noisebridge
2169 Mission, 3rd floor
at 18th st
Ring buzzer to right of gate

Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022