[Sewing] Anyone know where the FitPC got moved to, when the sewing equipment was re-arranged?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Mar 3 10:58:31 UTC 2010

Hey,

Has anyone seen the tiny FitPC, the small form-factor Linux appliance
box that we were using to control the holiday lights in the windows of
Noisebridge?

The last time I saw it, it was powered on, sitting on a table located
against the non-exterior wall near the sewing area.  An LCD monitor was
connected to it, along with a USB webcam.  The webcam itself was resting
on the 6' tall model of the Transamerica Pyramid building, which was
also located against the wall.

My guess is that it may have been moved when all of the sewing equipment
was re-arranged.  Was anyone around during that time who may know where
it ended up?  It belongs to Jonathan Foote, and it would be Most Excellent
if we could locate it and return it to him (and the USB webcam to me).

Thanks!

-mct