[Sewing] Adjustable dress form/fundraiser?

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 19:32:28 UTC 2010

Cool! Thanks, rachel! I think I'll still have it on the roster of
things to get- maybe one male one female.
As for teaching, why not something about fabrics? I think 2 or tops 3
hour quick lessons would be perfect- that way people who can't devote
a whole day can make it.
When would be best? I'm thinking either a Sunday or a Thursday- on a
thursday we could double up and have two classes going on at once.
Crutcher, thanks! Would you like to teach anything?
What days work best for folks?
Meredith

Drawing and making