[Sewing] straight stitch is busted

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Oct 7 05:22:36 UTC 2010

Sewing machine is fixed.  Or at least, I got it so it's working fine for
me, forward and backward.  I didn't get it to make any strange noises.

Basically it was just a nasty thread jam plus the needle not being quite
far enough in.  I took the throat plate off to get the jam out and
cleaned the area a little with the tweezers.  Then I put it back and it
ran just fine.

But sewing machines like to run well for me, kinda as if they were cars
and I a mechanic.  So everyone, please let me know if you have trouble
with it still.

Rachel M