[Sewing] Serger is broken

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 27 21:37:10 UTC 2010

I forgot to email, sorry: I did find this part the other day, in the
OTHER machine's drawer, under something.  I installed it back in the
serger.  I'm not 100% sure it's properly installed, though, b/c none of
the needles there fit in it.

I'm going to try to make it to Apparel City today before 5 when it
closes and get some but it depends on work whether I'll manage that or
not.  Needles from a regular fabric store are not, unfortunately, the
Right Kind.  I'll update the wiki with the exact right kind of needle
for each of these machines soon.

Rachel