[Sewing] SCoW tomorrow, and a request

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 6 04:57:21 UTC 2010

As some of you know I'm involved with a project called the North Paw,
which is an electronics kit (it tells you where North is by vibrating a
little pager motor on your ankle).  I've got to put up some slightly
modified instructions for it, and I'll be putting one together tomorrow
during SCoW.  What I could really use is someone to take pictures while
I do this!  I want to reproduce this:

http://sensebridge.net/projects/northpaw/instructions/step-1/

It takes me about 15 minutes to solder up the kit without taking
pictures, so I can't imagine it taking more than 30-40 minutes with
pictures.  I'll bring a camera and can tell you exactly what pictures to
take.

Anyone up for it?  I'd be eternally grateful!

Of course, just showing up to work on your project is also awesome and I
hope to see you there & then.

Rachel
----
7 PM Wednesdays
Noisebridge
2169 Mission, 3rd floor
at 18th st
Ring buzzer to right of gate

Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022