[Sewing] SCoW tomorrow - hat finishing

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Sep 1 06:03:05 UTC 2010

So remember how I was talking about felt hats last week?  I'll be
working on part two tomorrow, which is stiffening and trimming.  Also
Quirk and I, with help from Other Rachel, will hopefully be making some
decisions about the rolly house's construction.  Remember the rolly
house?  How could you forget...  Exciting!  You should come too!

Unless you're at Burning Man in which case you are probably too distracted.

Rachel

----
7 PM Wednesdays
Noisebridge
2169 Mission, 3rd floor
at 18th st
Ring buzzer to right of gate

Call me if you have any trouble, 415-810-1022