[Sewing] Presser foot won't raise

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Apr 22 22:21:49 UTC 2011

Thanks Miah!  Next Wed is pretty much the next time I can work on this,
and it'd be great to have your help.

Billy from Apparel City charges $80 per hour plus parts for repair.  I
don't know how long it would take him to fix this... and really the knee
pedal bit is in no way sewing-machine specialized, it's just a
mechanical linkage that requires a strong pin that will resist shear
forces.  I think my opinion is, we should try fixing it all ourselves
first and only call him in if we fail!